Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Stall 27 Mongolian Food at Rastrillo

Stall 27 was the first food stall I bought food from when Rastrillo opened.

It's mongolian-style. There are bowls of what you can put on your bowl, then have them fried by the cook.

There are a lot of toppings that you can add, it's like your typical mongolian restos. The best part is that it's only 100 Pesos!

Mongolian Base food
For your base, you can choose from rice 3 kinds of noodles. I forgot which kinds of noodles cause I'm a rice fan. Anyway. You have a nice variety of base. which you can also mix together if you want

Meat
Meat choices are the usual meat choices. Beef, pork, chicken and squid and tofu

Spices
There are a lot spices and other toppings available. You have the typical diced chillis, peanuts, onion, garlic, sesame seeds, tomatos and other greens.

Sauces
You have the typical sauces, you have to tell the cook which sauce you like. The list of the sauces is not available, which is one of the downsides. I chose terriyaki sauce.

All in all, I must say I had a great experience with my mongolian bow. It was yummy! Though I over did the chillis so my bowl was flaming hot!

For a hundred bucks, I sure did get more than my money's worth! YUM!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment